St Mary's - Ketton
The ‘dreaded’ Scott carried out a general restoration here in 1861-2, including replacing the west window and rebuilding the north aisle and window. The nave, aisles and transepts were restored at a cost of £2150 and an old circular staircase leading to the belfry, a portion of which was found built into the wall of the south aisle, was rebuilt, with new tracery for most of the windows. Scott’s pupil, T. G. Jackson, took over the restoration of the chancel in 1863.
All Saints - Oakham
Scott carried out a restoration at this church in 1857-9 including a new east chancel window, restoration of the porch, new lighting and high quality woodwork parclose screens. He removed the galleries and pews, renewed the floor, the gables of the chancel and north chapel were taken down and rebuilt, new roofs were erected over the chancel and south chapel, and the other roofs restored.
St Andrew's - Whissendine
This church was restored in around 1867-70 for the Rev. Edward Larkin Horne, in conjunction with his son George Gilbert. The estimate in 1865 was £1550 for opening up the north transept, restoring windows and building a new roof in the south transept. Scott brought a screen from St John’s College, Cambridge, which he was restoring at the same time and where Horne’s brother was a fellow, to the church for Horne.