1. 01. Family
  2. 02. Chronology
  3. 03. Gazetteer
  4. 04. Styles
  5. 05. People
  6. 06. Search
  7. 07. About this site
  8. 08. Contact


St Andrew's Chapel facade - Buckhaven

In 1854, Scott designed the façade, with finials, crockets and buttresses, for Burn’s Church, North Street, St Andrews. This moved to Buckhaven in 1870 and Scott’s front was re-erected as the central division of the north-east gable. It is now a theatre.