St Cuthbert's, Slitrig Crescent - Hawick
Scott designed and built this church in Early Decorated style between 1857-9, for the Duke of Buccleuch who paid for the site, building and endowment. It is constructed of stone with a green slate roof. It has north and south aisles, an apse, north-east vestry, south porch and a bellcote over the chancel arch with gabled aisle windows, and was to seat 360. Fittings were also provided.