St David's - Abergwili
Scott surveyed the old church in 1842, prior to its reconstruction by C. C. Nelson for Bishop Thirlwall.
St Michael's - Golden Grove
In 1846-9, Scott designed and built this church for the 1st Earl of Cawdor, on his estate near Llandeilo, on the site of an older church. It is a small church with a timber belfry and Decorated windows. Scott also provided the furnishings such as the octagonal font.
St Teilo's - Llandilo
A competition was held for architects to submit their plans for the rebuilding of the old church in 1844. However, the competition collapsed and Scott was called in for the rebuild. This was in a simple Decorated style, costing £4723, to seat around 700 and constructed of hard grey limestone. He also designed the fittings including the octagonal font, Bath stone pulpit and plain pews. His clerk of works was John Harries, a local surveyor, and the work was completed by 1851.
St Paul's - Llanelli
Scott built this new Commissioners Church between 1848-51, at a cost of £2460, in late thirteenth century style. It had 503 free seats with a nave, chancel, south aisle, south transept and south porch. It was demolished in the 1980s.